Thursday, July 12, 2007

New Mount

Holy crap. That's pretty much all I have to say about the new Spectral Tiger Mount. Unfortunately, it's only available through the upcoming "Fires of Outland" TCG expansion pack, and since I'm not a nerd, I won't be buying a single deck. Nope. Not even for a shot at one of these freakingly hawt rides. I'll buy mine on eBay. That's right. eBayin' like all the other cool, angry jocks that play WoW. You hear that, nerds? Angry athletic folk are looking for the Spectral Tigers, so you better put those mounts on eBay or we'll break your glasses into two, smash your precious science projects all over the cafeteria floor, and hang you from the basketball rim by your non-designer shorts. Got it? Good.

5 comments:

EvilCheeseWedge said...

Heh, my friends and I actually play the WoW TCG a bit. Not much (would rather just play WoW...) but it's a decently fun game.

In other words, prepare to PayPal me $200 :)

Anonymous said...

i likey the way you are talkin!
jagorawr!

but you still have chubby fingers with black spot on hand. you need to do something about that.

and i think i have secret nerd inside of me.

-six tha' seven tha' hustle

Anonymous said...

you're so vain. :D

Six tha' seven tha' Hustle said...

show me show me show me how you do that thing

Ferarro said...

*faints*

You're gonna see me comin' at ya on one of these babies very soon!!