Saturday, July 14, 2007

Loading the Fab

I just saw the loading screen image to the new Zul'Aman raid instance, and all I can say is, homo-erotica a little? I mean, just look at that burly troll. If his nakedness and posture doesn't scream "entrance around back," I don't know what the hell does. And those giant horns/tusks of his... need I say more about them? It gets me wondering about what's on the other side of that screen. Is it an end-game instance or a fabulous new club in San Francisco?

9 comments:

Torin Ceri said...

i stopped caring about any of these new instances as soon as i pre-ordered my copy of Warhammer online and re-rolled Alliance on a pvp server lol

your right tho, it does look extremely gay

Arydan/Impervious said...

You know you're hot for it.

Jagoex said...

Bowflex body ftw, I'll admit it.

Jesika said...

just admit it, you're not metro... you're bi.

Jagoex said...

Nah. I was a jock. Plenty of opportunity, in other words. If I even felt the slightest urge, everyone would know by now. But there is none, whatsoever. Sorry to disappoint. Tell Blawle I'm sorry as well. =P

Zy said...

I agree with the man sex insinuated here. But disagree that he will be the one taking it.

Guess who's gonna rip a hole in your designer pants jago? lol

Jagoex said...

So not even touching that.

Anonymous said...

Trolls are gay.

Anonymous said...

why is there an angry crying baby?

6tha7