Monday, July 2, 2007

My New Build

I've been thinking a lot about my spec lately, give that I will probably just be using the Warlock for raids or to help the wife with mundane quests and what not (as in, logging in to clear an area for her, then logging out so she can have free reign there, etc). I don't see myself PvP'ing much, at least not at the current time. So, I'm thinking that Stamina isn't as important as it would be otherwise. Therefore, I'm relocating all of my pro-Stam points from the Demonology Tree and placing them in talents that will up my DPS directly -- Contagion and Ruin.

Here's a LINK to the build, incase you want the details.

There are a few variations that I will likely play around with on the PTR sometime this week, but as a basic outline of how things will end up looking, the 40/0/21 backbone is pretty much it.

Bye bye Demonic Aegis. You'll be missed. =(

9 comments:

Jesika said...

fucking noob. took you long enough. >.>

Jagoex said...

Still out DPS'd you, wench. ;)

Jesika said...

I thought we already established that raid leading while trying to dps balanced out to a little less dps than I could have been doing.

Shouldn't have had to be on top of every damn detail every raid, but we both know how well it went if I wasn't >.>

So bite me.<3

Jagoex said...

Heheh, yeah, you know I'm playing.

Just respecced to the build I linked. My first Shadowbolt landed for just over 3600 with no buffs, no trinkets, nothing. Still trying to figure out how the hell that happened.

Zy said...

Go watch transformers.

Jesika said...

umm cuz its my specc? psh.

Jagoex said...

So, on the last Prince attempt, I had to Soul Shatter after 3 critting Shadowbolts that amounted to almost 15k in damage.

I <3 Ruin. XD

Oh, and even though I was watching for Infernals and directing traffic, I was just 10k away from top dmg... and my last Doom was 7 secs from proccing. >.< Pretty sweet. ;)

Anonymous said...

I was never that far behind you, noob.

and...

Blawle always pwnd your face. What now? =p

-jay

Jagoex said...

Hehe, Blawle didn't always pwn my face, and he used consumables up the yin-yang. I go all natural baby. You know, all natural Shadowbolts. Curses. The real deal. =P