Monday, June 11, 2007

What now?

News, even when unimportant, apparently travels fast. I've been getting a lot of messages from Alex players asking me what happened. To answer that briefly, there isn't any single reason why I left, nor is there a really short explanation. My departure from PK had actually been discussed for about the last week, and yesterday, Jade and I finally talked about it in length. Jade the GM wasn't happy, of course. But Jade my friend completely understood where I was coming from (thank you for that, btw). So yeah, what's done is done.

So, "what now?" is what I'm being asked atm. In all honesty, I have no clue. I've had a lot of fun playing Glitz lately, and I'm thinking about making her my priority until she hits 60, at least. As for guilds, I have no plans to apply anywhere atm and am completely okay with going stag for a while, even if that means I have to give up raiding. No biggie.

I PvP'd with Glitz a bit ago and did fairly well for my first time. I can see why Ressara thought he/she (whatever it was) was so good, because Shadow Priests really do feel like god mode, in the 50's bracket at least. Of course, I don't just sit in Shadowform and press the same sequence of 3 buttons like Res did all day long (I also don't run away from warlock imps like he/she did, lol). I do drop Shadowform and heal regularly (ended up 4th in dmg and 3rd in healing in AV) and then shadow back up when I need to. It's a very dynamic balance, and I'm liking it much. It'll be a nice change from my daily routine, me thinks.

So yeah, that's it for now. Going on vacation tomorrow, so I should probably get ready. Lates. =)

4 comments:

Jesika said...

I'll miss you my little warlock protege. Btw, give me my helm. Kthanks. =p

<3

EvilCheeseWedge said...

I'll miss you.

Noob.


:(

Torin Ceri said...

good man, raiding is overrated

now come pvp with me and natsumi, we've been pwning eye of the storm lol

Zy said...

Bring me some fat vacation loots.