Friday, November 23, 2007

Song of the Week

I'm one of those guys that puts a lot of stock into choosing good PvP anthems. There's just something about a song that can get your blood boiling and up your game a bit. But this week's SotW isn't about that. It's about the flip side; the winding down and relaxing that occurs AFTER a hard night of honor grinding or arena play. And there are few songs better to kick back to than the Sneaker Pimps "6 Underground."

Now I know you'll be spending time trying to figure out if the lead singer is hawt or not (flood lighting for the lose imho), but trust me when I say you should just forget the visuals and take in the audio and lyrics. Stellar stuff, so enjoy. =)

2 comments:

Jesyka said...

I have this song on a playlist on my myspace. It's been there for awhile. Arydan made the playlist for me<3

Arydan/Impervious said...

oh man i love sneakerpimps

also would highly recommend:
spin spin sugar
sick
loretta young silks