Tuesday, September 25, 2007

More PvP Fixers PLS

Here's something else about the PvP system that I'm sure many of you will agree is pointless and annoying as hell:


Yes, I'm talking about a Mailbox filled to the brim with marks you cannot put in your bags to transfer to your bank because you already have 100 of them lying around some place. Is this mechanism the best Bliz could come up with?

If it (the mark cap of 100) really necessary, all I ask is that Bliz pls clean things up a bit. You've become the dirty dorm room bunk mate that leaves his shit all over my stuff... and toenail clippings near my food.

I mean wtf. Clean up after yourself will ya?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

/signed. I understand why there is a 100 limit to how many tokens you can keep but filling mailboxes isnt a way to deal with it!!!

~ B of A

Anonymous said...

/sign

EMUSLAYER said...

jago do you have 360?

EvilCheeseWedge said...

I don't know if he has a 360, but I heard he likes to play with his Wii.

Jagoex said...

I don't have a 360, and yes, I love my Wii. =)

Anonymous said...

JAGO.ARENA.NOW

omg dude....we better do like 50 games this weekend!!!!!!!!

6-7-h