Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Loot Card Insanity

After hearing so much about the Loot Card luvin' people are getting lately, and seeing an Ally darting around Shatt on a Spectral Tiger yesterday, I decided to hit eBay to see what the market for such luxuries is like. To my horror, I found this...


I'm all for hawt mounts, no doubt, and this one almost makes a third testicle drop it's so virile. But WTF @ $600??? That is more expensive than an 8 GB iPhone, would take care of almost 4 years of WoW subscriptions, and could feed all of southern Africa for the next several months, and all for a piece of cardboard that produces a mount everyone will probably eventually have anyway?

GG people. I hope you pay so much for that thing, you can't even afford to pay your subscription to ride it.

Karma ftw.

4 comments:

Demordrah said...

Or you can just get lucky, eh Jago? 3 Landro Longshots, a Saltwater Snapjaw and Gone Fishin' so far to date. I'm sure I'll get myself a tiger soon enough :)

Jagoex said...

Lol, this is true. It'd probably cost peeps less to fly out to where you live, hit the shop with ya, buy some packs in your lucky presence, and fly back home w/ a Spectral Tiger than to actually purchase one on eBay.

Btw, I want a Mindblade. /rubs Demo's belly.

Demordrah said...

Quit it, you're turning me on ...

Anonymous said...

This is indeed insane, I just checked. They are currently going for 900-1000 dollars US.

BTW committing to reading your blog backwards has been a project. I don't even know if you are getting these. :) Still interesting and educational though.