Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Answers of All Answers

Pay a visit to the Warlock Forums, and you'll notice that its discussions rage back and forth about 'lock topics that have been covered since the dawn of time. "How does one beat a Rogue? What spec is best for X Instance? What class makes the best partner for the Arenas?" And so on. While these questions have been answered numerous times, the number and variety of responses have left most topics unsettled, resulting in the question-answer-question cycle we're so used to seeing.

Well, I for one am sick of it. Time to get a little more concrete. ;)

In the next few weeks, check back for some interviews with some of the biggest names in Warlocking. I don't want to spoil the surprise now, but trust me when I say you won't be disappointed and will be left wondering "Jagoex, how in the hell did you pull that off?"

I'll never tell. ;)

Updates soon.

No comments: