Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Server First

My warlock on his very own Nether Drake. =)


Okay, okay, so it wasn't really a server first. Hell, it's not even really my warlock's mount (QQ). But thanks to the good engineers over at Bliz, the new v2.1 patch, and a broken, buggy quest line, I got to enjoy flying one of these beauties all around Outland for a good while today. Lemme just say that these things are LARGE, and their animation and sound effects are just FABulous. It is totally the mount I pictured an epic flyer to be, and it drew quite a crowd while I was parked in front of the Scryer bank for a short time. Reactions were mixed, ranging from the gawkers and cheerers to the haters and jealous types (hearing the word "hacker" on the day a major patch is released is always hilarious). I'm sure it was motivating for many at the very least, as it was for me. All in all, it was a very good time. =)

See you all on the Netherwing Plateau!

5 comments:

Jesika said...

gg exploiting, you pos liar. =p

Jagoex said...

Lol, stop hating! I had to post the pic on my desktop (where I took it) and finished the txt portion on my laptop in bed. And in the time in-between, you totally went there.

WTB [Foot]. CoD to Jade's mouth. kthx. =P

Jesika said...

That shit lagged me out all day yesterday >.>

Arydan/Impervious said...

DUDE, jago I did the same thing today. I took my drake into shatt..

and the lols begain.

I think I had most of shatt fooled.

Good times.

Jagoex said...

lol, yeah, it was funny as hell to see the mix of reactions. I could have sworn I saw a few toons poop themselves. I shouldn't say that though. Fecal incontinence really isn't funny.