Monday, May 28, 2007

Because Jade is Selfish...

You'll notice that in the right column, there is an updated picture of my 'lock, sporting a T4 Voidheart helm. Because there are so many people out there who give my guild's GM a hard time, calling her selfish and what not, I think it'd be good to tell you exactly how I ended up with the piece.

Jade and I both have our T4 gloves, and Jade recently got her T4 shoulders, giving her a two-set bonus. Now, if you've been reading this blog, you'll know that (before yesterday) Prince has never dropped the 'lock T4 helm token for our guild, and that both Jade and myself have been waiting for it for a very long time. And, being our GM and raid leader, Jade has 100% attendance and her DKP is way higher than mine, so the helm would be hers for the taking. So, why did Jade PASS on the Voidheart helm for me, especially when Jade is selfish, as so many ignorantly immature players suggest? Because to her, it's all about the guild.

The moment the token dropped, she started emoting cries like a little baby, and as a result, I knew immediately exactly what had happened. She had already decided to give up the helm to me (so that I could have my set bonus too), and she was just trying to come to terms with her decision to do so. We chatted on vent, talking about how long we've been waiting for this thing to drop and how badly we both wanted it. Really, the discussion itself was unnecessary, because if she really wanted the helm, she had the dkp for it and didn't need to clear anything with me. It was rightfully hers, but she spoke with me anyways. We talked about her decision and after lol'ing about her luck, briefly considering passing the helm to a hunter, and rolling for the hell of it, I ended up with the token in my inventory.

Yup, she's a loot-hungry, selfish bitch alright. GG ;)

13 comments:

EvilCheeseWedge said...

gkick imo

<3

Zy said...

Jago that helm makes you look emo.

Torin Ceri said...

i hate you warlocks, you get the cool looking armor. us mages get that trash red garbage to wear for t4 >_<

gratz on your helm tho :)

Jagoex said...

Ha, thanks guys. My dream of turning my warlock into the Shredder is almost complete.

Zy, find me on aim. I'll show you emo (and I have a question for ya).

Nether, re-roll a 'lock for satisfaction. ;)

Jesika said...

That helm looks way better on me and with my shoulders. Sigh.

I gave it to the ugly one... I figured he needed the bag over his rotting face more than I did.

<3

Jagoex said...

It does look kinda hideous. But omg, <3 Flameshadow. It's worth looking the fool for. ;)

Zy said...

Im on aim jago, will be until my wife calls to get her from the hospital.

Her mom did that thing where she pretends to kill herself for attention. So it should be at least a few hours.

Better not miss my damn pirate movie :(

Jagoex said...

Munchausen? That's when a person fakes being sick for attention -- acting as if you were suicidal could fall into that category.

Zy said...

why are you not on aim?

my aim- zyphreeletra

Arydan/Impervious said...

Jeez, guys. Lern2TAILORED SETS.

TAILORED SETS.


...

TAILORED SETS.

Jagoex said...

Tailored sets are nice stat-wise (where our server is in progression, anyway). But wow are they ugly.

Jesika said...

Tailoring sets that consume lots of time and gold to create or... armor sets that require lots of time and fun to obtain.

Fuck tailorings sets... all those mats just to replace it later on. I'd rather replace something I spent 1 token to get.

Jagoex said...

My belt melts faces, though. Love it.