Sunday, May 13, 2007

10 Random Thoughts...

There's this unwritten rule in the realm of WoW which states that the significance of any action or event is forgotten 3 days after it occurs. I think it's an exaggeration, but I can't help but believe that it's at least somewhat true. After all, think about how quickly we forget about those who stop playing...

I think Voltron was a better cartoon than Thundercats, even if I didn't realize it as a kid. I mean, don't get me wrong, I loved them both. They were amazing and much better than G.I. Joe, He-Man, and Transformers combined. But watching Voltron today is much more enjoyable and brings back much better memories than Thundercats does. Or maybe it's because Princess Alura is hotter than Cheetara. =) Who knows... is it just me?

Measty left the guild early yesterday. The most frustrating part about that isn't that he's no longer a member of Prom Kings, or that we're out a healer and Jewel Crafter. No, the most frustrating part is that Jade and I talked with him about his problems a couple days ago and at that point he was in complete denial. Yet, today, his goodbye post on our forums suggests that he now understands what we were trying to get across to him. So, why leave the guild? It's essentially admitting you're wrong, but then acting like you're right anyway. Whatever.

You'd think the Transformers in the upcoming movie would have picked better cars to roll than American models...

The arena is evil, especially for an under-practiced team full of skilled ego-maniacs. We had our first 5v5 set the other day, and while we did okay (we're at about 50-50 atm), it's obvious there are a lot of loose ends we need to take care of. Sure, we'll tighten things up with practice and experience, but I'm wondering if I have the patience to deal with all the drama that comes with PvPing, especially when I'm not built for it anymore.

In Kara today, General chat was full of old friends that I haven't spoken with in a while, chatting it up and having a good time. Prom Kings asks that it's raiders do not talk in the General channel. I didn't break that rule today, but I so wanted to.

I am so proud of the focsu (yes, focsu) the guild showed on Saturday. Even with all of the distractions that we could have allowed to cloud our vision and progress, we stepped into Karazhan and did exceptionally well. Best of all, we were laughing at the end of the day, and that's what playing this game is all about. As long as we keep that up, we should have no worries about where this guild is headed.

Megan Fox ftw.

I have this mouse with a bunch of buttons on it, none of which were binded until just a little while ago. Yeah, I'm a nub. I bound Healthstone and Health Potion use, Camera Flip, CoEx, Banish, Insta-Howl, and Soul Shatter onto the buttons. Initial impressions are good, but I may change them up a bit after I actually get some raid and arena experience with the setup. Still can't believe I never bound anything before. Sad, right?

Some people worry too much about the lives they've created in WoW, and not enough about the life that's passing them by in the real world. I hope they know what they're doing...

Many more thoughts to come... eventually... =)

16 comments:

Jesika said...

you hate me, don't you?

Zy said...

Lies. Jagos 10 thoughts should all have something to do with man love.

Anonymous said...

who does not hate Jade?

Jagoex said...

Who doesn't hate Jade? Most people, especially those who don't hide in anonymity. ;)

Anonymous said...

*has screenshots of players IN prom kings that hate jade* <-- hate is on emphasis here

only people that don't hate her are the ones that don't really know her, the ones that talk to her once every few days.

Anyone that knows jade or has known her dislikes her. Everyone knows that.

Jagoex said...

So the many, many people, horde-side and alliance-side alike, who talk to her every day and visit our vent every day do it because they hate her?

Stay in school.

Jesika said...

/shrug

Zy said...

I hate jade.


By hate I mean kick, and by jade i mean babies.

Jagoex said...

Lol @ Zy.

And by "Lol" I mean "Quickshift," and by "@" I mean "should," and by "Zy" I mean "act his age."

Meast said...

Excuse me, but wtf does my brother have to do with your comment, Jago?

Jagoex said...

I just wouldn't put it past your bro to be one of the anonymous posters we've grown to love.

Meast said...

And I would. Sorry, not him. Please don't accuse my brother of that again.

Jagoex said...

Present-at-hand, Measty. Look it up.

Meast said...

Preconceived notion, Jago. Look it up.

Jagoex said...

You didn't look up "Present-at-hand," did you.

Have a nice day, Measty.

Anonymous said...

Sorry i had to post a comment


ROFLMAO