Sunday, February 3, 2008

Wii Be Rockin'

It's no secret that I am a huge fan of Guitar Hero III. I've posted about it several times, play it almost every day, and talk about it with my students waaaay too much -- almost as much as WoW, even. But even still, as excellent and fun that game is, I have always been a little jealous of PS3 and Xbox 360 owners. No, not because of better graphics or a more substantial library of titles. I'm jealous because along with GHIII, they get to rock out to Rock Band as well.

Well I am thrilled to say that I am jealous no more!

EA confirmed that Rock Band will be coming to the Wii sometime this fiscal year, and oh how Wii owners should be rejoicing. Not only do we get to play the hottest game on the market today, BUT WE GET TO DO IT WITH WII-MOTES! HA!

The 2009 fiscal year begins in April, so we'll be seeing this game sometime after that. And like its PS3 and Xbox 360 counterparts, I'm sure it'll cost a pretty penny.

Wii owners, start saving. ;)

No comments: