Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Post Preview: Battlemaster as a Solo Warlock


In my mind, one of the greatest achievements currently implemented in WoW is the Battlemaster achievement. Aside from getting what many consider to be the "best" title in the game, it is also widely considered to be the ultimate BG achievement, akin to the Rank 14 grind. That, my friends, is up for debate.

I am currently in the midst of a semi-hard push towards fulfilling Battlemaster, and in many ways, it actually does remind me of the High Warlord grind. It is probably due to the fact that it requires a lot of time invested in the Battlegrounds, but thankfully, you can take a break if you want to, which wasn't the case back in the old honor system. As a result of regular break-taking, I have a long way to go to finish the achievement, but I have already completed a good chunk of the chain and am pretty excited about fulfilling the remaining requirements.

I'm hoping I'm not the only one. ;)

7 comments:

Chade said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chade said...

After finishing just about every other achievement other than the PVP ones I started working on the Battlemaster one yesterday...

Raiding 5 nights a week, and doing guild admin stuff kinda takes away the ability to get much PVP done, but I'll see how I go.

Draztik of Terror Australis (Proudmoore US)

Shik said...

I'm interested to see how you do with this. I agree the level of effort is a lot like the old High Warlord title.

Unknown said...

Woo hoo your going live on the 3rd? Cant wait to hear more

Zach said...

Good luck, Jagoex!

As tiring as it can be, it's one of the most fulfilling Achievements in the game. I'm never taking that title off! Haha.

Anonymous said...

I am a little irritated that I cannot post comments from my wordpress account for some reason, that is where my blog is...

I agree that Battlemaster has to be the coolest and one of the most difficult titles to get. This leaves me in a quandary since I love titles but not PvP...what to do? what to do?

Anonymous said...

I think i figured it out.

Seems I have to be signed in to blogger, and click open ID under choose an identity...then type in my wordpress stuff.